Fuzzy Based Modeling of Heat Transfer Coefficient in Fluidized Bed
This paper presents fuzzy modeling and simulation of circumferential variation of local heat transfer coefficient at the surface of horizontal tube placed in free board region of gas fluidized bed and its comparative study with conventional method. The simulated system provides us a platform for further study of the fluidized bed. The fuzzy based study FIS and ANFIS of the system provides us the most compromising results. Thus a fuzzy modelling and simulation using MATLAB is carried out and results have been presented and compared with the results obtained from the conventional method.
2. Bharti I.C. 2014 . “Performance evaluation of power plant based on neuro fuzzy method with special focus to some of its mechanical components . Ph.D. thesis , CSVTU Bhilai
3. Biyikli, S., Tuzla, K., Chen, J.C. 1987. Particle contact dynamics on Tubes in the freeboard region of fluidized beds. A.I.Ch.E. Journal, July 33(7): 1225-1227.
4. Billinton, Roy. 1970. Power System Reliability Evaluation. Garden and Reach Science Publisher, New York.
5. Chung, T.Y. and Welty, J.R. 1989. Tube array heat transfer in fluidized beds: A study of particle size effects. A.I.Ch.E. Journal, 135(7): 1170-1176.
6. Domkundwar, S. and Arora, S.C. 2005. A course in Power Plant Engg. Dhanpat Rai and Sons Publication, New Delhi.
7. George, J. Klir and Yuan, Bo. 1995. Fuzzy sets and fuzzy logic: Theory and applications. Prentics Hall.: 327-343.
8. Jang, J.R.S., Sun, C.T. and Mizutani, E. 2004. Neuro-fuzzy and soft computing. Prentice hall India.
9. Kunni, D.and Levenspiel, O. 1998. Fluidization Engineering. Wely N.Y. , Reprinted by Krieger, Huntington NY.
10. Zadeh, L.1975. The concept of a linguistic variable and its application to approximate reasoning Part 1,2,3. Inf. Sci. 8:199-249, 301-357, 9: 43-80.
11. J.R.S. Jang , C.T.Sun, E. Mizutani, 2004 ”Neuro-fuzzy and soft computing, prentice hall India,
Copyright (c) 2019 IJO -International Journal Of Mechanical And Civil Engineering
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Author(s) and co-author(s) jointly and severally represent and warrant that the Article is original with the author(s) and does not infringe any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties and that the Article has not been published elsewhere. Author(s) agree to the terms that the IJO Journal will have the full right to remove the published article on any misconduct found in the published article.